Provides is a synthesis of materials through combustion. It has a number of advantages compared with traditional methods of powders metallurgy. Ther synthesis is carried out exclusively due to the heat of chemical reaction without any use of additional sources of energy and therefore no energy expenses. The process is characterized by high productivity due to its extreme speed.
- no energy costs;
- simplicity of the equipment used;
- high speed and productivity;
- high quality of synthesized materials;
- wide possibilities for regulating the phase composition of products, microstructure, etc
- provides new materials that are different from analog materials obtained in other ways;
- provides experiments at high pressures.