Digital Metallographic Inverted Microscope ME520TA
- Digital metallurgical microscope uses transmitted and reflected light to view metallic specimens, including electronics, or larger specimens not viewable on a standard microscope stage, and a 9MP camera with reduction lens and USB 2.0 output for capturing or displaying images on a computer or projector
- Trinocular head with interchangeable pairs of 10x and 15x extreme-widefield eyepieces, one 10x measuring eyepiece, a Siedentopf binocular head with 48 to 75mm interpupillary adjustment, fixed 30-degree vertical inclination to reduce eye and neck strain, and 360-degree rotation capability to enable sharing
- Reverse-mounted quintuple nosepiece with 5x, 10x, 20x, 50xS (spring), and 100xS (spring, oil) long working distance infinity plan achromatic objectives, and 40xS and 100xS (oil) BFDF objectives that provide a longer working distance, color correction, and improved focus over the entire field of view
- 50X to 1000X magnification with a combination of seven plan-achromatic objective lenses for metallurgical, biological, and darkfield applications.
- A versatile microscope with dual illumination for metals, plastics, and biological samples, with brightfield, darkfield, and reflected-light polarization
- Use a combination of brightfield and simple polarization to bring out complex details such as stress in metal and other materials
- The infinity-corrected optical system eliminates certain optical errors when using filters and other in-line components, ensuring highly-precise images.
- The trinocular head provides a dedicated photo port for adding a camera for recording photos and videos.
Reflected light contrasting techniques:
- bright field;
- dark field;
50Х; 100Х; 200Х; 400Х; 500Х; 600Х; 800Х; 1000Х; 1200Х; 1600Х; 2000X (without using immersion oil).
- trinocular with an inclination of 45°;
- diopter adjustment ± 5 diopters;
- variable interpupillary distance 53-75 mm.
- coaxial screws for rough and fine focusing;
- built in mechanism to protect the drug during quick change;
- adjustment of the rigidity of the course;
- fine focusing step 0.002 mm.
**The laboratory is also equipped with Optical Microscope Jenavert.