ZENNIUM X Modular Potentiostat/Galvanostat
The ZENNIUM X is a modeular potentiostat / galvanostat including a frequency response analyser. The enables variety of electrochemical techniques such as Electrochemical impedance spectroscopy (EIS), Current voltage curve measurement, Polarization measurements, Linear sweep voltammetry (LSV), Cyclic voltammetry (CV). It offers 32 bit DC resolution and 24 bit AC resolution across 12 different current ranges, which ensure exceptional accurate and precise measurements.
ZENNIUM X is additionally equipped with EPC42 Interface Module, PP242 External PowerPotentiostat, TEMP/U analog Inputs. A list of main electrochemical measurements possible with the ZENNIUM XC potentiostat is provided here.
- DC voltage ranges: ±5 V and ±14 V
- Current up to ±2 A over 12 current ranges
- EIS frequency range from 10 µHz to 5 MHz
- AC amplitude of 0 - 6 V or 0 - 2 A for EIS
- Switchable floating / grounded mode